Friday, April 10, 2009

My Boys





This is one of our favorite family memories. My husband is a retired high school principal, and part of his duties include traveling to see sports events. We had to make a LONG trip to Arkansas - at least a long trip for a football game - so while we were there we decided to go fishing. The first pictures is Nick's prize catch. Of course he had to have some help reeling that in! The second picture was taken after fishing. We crashed in the middle of the afternoon in our hotel, closed the curtains, and took a luxurious nap. I made Nick lay with Richard because he kicks in his sleep, so I had the whole other bed to myself!

We were so happy and relaxed on this day.

Whenever I begin to lose it, this pic is one of the things I look at to refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment