Monday, May 4, 2009

Tired

I really, really, really hate to leave my faithful readers hanging, but there is absolutely no way I am writing about faith tonight. I have had a long day of working on "stuff" for my new art biz. I am meeting tomorrow with a new shop owner in town, so I've been preparing all day. At one point, I was about to throw my printer through the window (it really is a shame I don't have a counseling appointment again until next week), so I stopped and created this:



and thought about this:



and then I felt better. Okay, I took a nerve pill, too, and some benedryl for this nasty sinus thing I have going, but it was the above that helped most.

Talk to you later.

P.S. If you haven't, check out my art website. I am having a problem with my "store," but if you see anything of interest, just contact me. The above print is an 8 x 10. It's pretty cool, too! : )



2 comments:

  1. Angie,

    Had to leave a comment on your wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings-while you write about being a cancer survivor, the struggle to find meaning and purpose are universal. You are a teacher in many ways, and a great one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the above piece of Art! Something we all need to remember:)

    ReplyDelete