Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Answer?

Okay...I think I've got the photography bug!!! Could this be the answer to my question: what can I do? I did get another art order today, so I think that will continue to grow as well. I'm really getting excited. I have loved hearing your comments.

I am definitely going to start writing more about my childhood soon. There is so much I'd like to share. For tonight...I'm tired because I have been editing the pics I took of Amy's kids tonight. There are SOOOOO many good ones, and when I left there, I didn't think I had many. She looked at them on my camera and said, "I don't think you got any of the three of them. That's okay, it's hard to get three of them all looking good at once." Oh yea of little faith! Here are some of my favorites...I could have uploaded all of them, but then I'd be up until the morning. : ) By the way, I only uploaded them in low quality bc I didn't want it to take forever, so imagine them much crisper and brighter in color.

Have a great one!








P.S. Guess what I said to make them laugh? "Auntie's sweating like a PIG! Do I look like a PIG to you?" Will was cracking up! I'm not sure kids I don't know would have found me quite so funny! : )

2 comments:

  1. It just amazes me how much Amy's girls DO look like you and her when you were younger....Wonderful pictures Ang. And Nick,he has gotten so big, what a handsome young man!!!! They all make me smile just looking at them!!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two things that I want to say to you:

    1. I wish you could see the AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, EXTREMELY TALENTED and KIND woman you are! Your talents are NEVER ENDING and you make SO MANY people smile!

    2. Nick is SO cute!! What a great kid...and it's all a reflection of his SUPER mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete