Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"A Picture a Day Keeps the Doctor Away" Project

Well...still in a bit of a funk, although I had a great time at Amy's. We had good food and lively conversation. I've vegging and surfing the net some since I got home. I have decided, in a moment of pure insanity, I'm sure, to attempt to post each day for the next 365 days - even if it is just a short post. With each post, I am going to include an original piece of art - be ready to experience several mediums: digital collage, photography, maybe even a bit of poetry - oh my! 

It is also my wish that you tell one person about my blog - preferably somebody who will join the readership. Currently, I have about thirty readers per day, but I would love to have more. Can you help?

Finally, I would love to hear your opinions on works of art I post here. I am not going to explain the piece, so I would love to hear your interpretations....post opinions in comments. Thanks to everyone who continues to read. It makes me feel good to know someone out there is listening! : ) 

Today's piece:



3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are going to post everyday...now I can get my daily fix:)
    AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture reminds me of my youth - afraid of the wicked witch, things were cheaper,had a lot of hope, learned to share, and very curious. Quite a literal interpretation I suppose. ED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me think about having a bad day - feeling like a "witch"....reminds me to ask myself "why"....to always have "hope" and to "share" those thoughts with anyone who is kind enough to listen. Is 5 cents inflated price for "penny for your thought"???

    Glad you're posting everday. I love reading this. Can't wait to see you in a month! =)

    ~Di

    ReplyDelete