Friday, June 19, 2009

Ho Hum

We are in Kansas City (Blue Springs, really), and we are already two games into the state championship tournament. We have won two games! We have had a sort of up and down season, so we are all really excited to be doing so well in the state tournament. It is Friday morning. We left our friends' house at 6:00 am to get to the ballpark in time to warm up for an 8:00 game. Now I'm tired, but I don't want to sleep and waste good girlfriend time with my friend, Angela. She has three little ones, ages 7, 4, and 2. Even though they are younger than Nick, he is still having a great time. I am sitting by the window, and Ican see them all in the backyard, running, jumping and laughing. How great!

I'm having too good of a time to write anything too serious here today.

I will say to all moms out there - isn't it wonderful to see your child do something he loves and even more, succeed at it! Nick has had two really great games, and I'm so happy for him to have success.

Until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment